Emigrate to the USA and Launch Your Business

Do you want to emigrate to the United States, work on your own business, and reside with your family? Are you in the United States with your Student or Tourist Visa and wish to change your status with the E-2 Investor Visa? Minorea can help you with the whole process.

Flyer for emigration services provided by Minorea LLC.